Skip to content
- by HAND held hose with an automatic shut off nozzle or irrigation system before 10:00 a.m. and after 8:00 p.m. With a SPRINKLER system, water before 10:00 a.m. and after 8:00 p.m. only on two designated days:
- Odd numbered addresses may water on Mondays and Thursdays;
- Even numbered addresses may water on Tuesdays and Fridays;
- Properties without an address may water on Mondays and Thursdays
- Watering outdoors at other times is not allowed. Less evaporation occurs in the cooler evening and early morning hours — so you can use less water and your plants and landscape will absorb more of it.
- Lawns are incredibly resilient and can tolerate the dry conditions of summer, if left alone. Letting your lawn go dormant and turn brown is okay. The grass will bounce back when rainfall and cool temperatures return in the fall and winter months. Learn more about lawn watering tips.
error: Content is protected !!